Well, when I say over, I mean that the ritual present giving and over eating is finally coming to an end. It’s been a reasonable time. Nothing spectacular, but then I don’t like Christmas, spectacular or otherwise. I’ll not go into the reasons at this time. I will leave that for another day. So rather than wait until the New Years, I’ll do a “Quick Review” now!
- We survived last New Year Eve
- I was notified that I was part of another workplace review
- I got a new smart phone
- We got a new family car
- S**** got a new phone (same as mine)
- Was told ‘You were always going to get this job….’
- Heard that we are to be ‘slotted in’ to the new roles as part of the review
- S**** got a new job
- S**** got a new girlfriend
- I got a new car
- S**** got a new car (same as mine)
- We survived Christmas
So that was the ‘12 Days Of 2013’ In the grand scheme of things, not a lot happened really.