I enjoy driving, and consider myself an average driver. I’m not the best driver in the world and certainly not the worst, so the word ‘average’ is probably the best description I can offer. Like most people I hate the way some other motorists drive, and I would like to share my Top Ten moans.
- Drivers who will not move out of lane one, on the motorway, when I am trying to join;
- Those who move into lane one when approaching the joining lane of the motorway;
- Drivers who drive in lane two or three under the speed limit, when lane one and two are free;
- Heavy goods vehicle drivers, who wait until they get to an incline and then try to overtake, usually going at the same speed as the vehicle they are trying to overtake;
- Drivers who pass you, then pull in front of you and immediately slow down;
- Vehicles that have ‘Baby on Board’ signs in the back of their car, but don’t have a baby on board;
- Non Volvo drivers that have their headlights on all the time – just buy a Volvo !!!!!;
- Vehicles that have a faulty headlight and use full beam to compensate;
- Drivers that have their front fog lights on when it’s not foggy;
- Drivers of grey vehicles, who drive on grey roads on grey days with no lights on.
Theses are in no particular order, because they should all be at number one, depending on the circumstances. I do have a lot more driving hates, but the list would go on forever.
What are yours?
One thought on “Top 10 Driving hates”
I hate driving full stop.
I hate feeling I am in charge of a death machine while polluting the pure air and chewing up the earth’s resources. I mean, where is the fun in that?
Having said that, I have a car. I am addicted to the convenience. I keep meaning to join a car club. Maybe I will. What I really want is a responsive, flexible, regular, reliable and FREE public transport.