I updated my phone yesterday !!!!! Well at least that is what I intended to do !! It did not go quite to plan. I misread what I was updating. I suppose, misread is not quite correct. To be more precise, I did not read what I was updating. As a consequence, I did not create a back-up. So after the update, I was left with a phone that was more or less in factory state. All the personalisation’s gone !!! What a tw*t !!!! I have now got it back to a reasonable state, but am still having problems with the email client.
I’m starting the big decorating job tomorrow. Living room and dining room. I think it is going to take a week or two to complete. I’m hoping, that the borders in this room will not be as hard to get off as the ones in the kitchen.